To manage TRT’s delivery in a high profile project to reduce flood risk in Southwell, NottinghMSHIRE. The FRAMES Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of the TRT elements of the FRAMES InterREG project. They will support the Southwell FRAMES Project Board to ensure that the project outcomes are delivered within the required timescales and within budget.
This project is funded by InterREG and therefore necessitates timely, detailed and evidenced financial monitoring and reporting in accordance with the funding requirements.
Tasks and activities:
The post holder will be required to:
- Use appropriate data sets and tools to help inform cost- benefit analysis to identify the appropriate location for NFM interventions in rural and urban areas
- Develop and deliver natural flood management (NFM) solutions in and upstream of Southwell
- Liaise with farmers and other landowners over the siting of NFM measures on their land
- Work with TRT project staff and other partners to develop an appropriate monitoring scheme for the measures and to evaluate the wider success of the project
- Represent TRT as the main point of contact for the project when dealing with project partners, stakeholders and landowners
- Complete all financial and activity reporting for the project, working closely with TRT’s finance team