Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental, private, apolitical, non-religious and non-profit organization created in 1979. Its goal is to combat hunger and dangerous situations that threaten men, women and children. Currently 500 expats and more than 5,000 employees are working for Action Against Hunger in more than forty-six countries working in projects concerning four areas of focus: Nutrition, Food, Security and Livelihood, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Disaster Risk Reduction Management, Advocacy and Good Governance.
As part of the Action Against Hunger Philippine Mission WASH operational areas, the WASH Engineer will be in charge of all technical activities related to WASH construction, community mobilization activities, and will ensure the efficient and smooth implementation of the WASH component of the SIDA Project in Action Against Hunger Iligan Base targeted areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other relevant fields
- Familiarity with the WASH in Emergencies mínimum standards.
- At least 2 years’ experience in WASH in Emergencies and community mobilization in relation to water and sanitation activities.
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Compensation: based on Action Against Hunger grid and candidate’s previous experience
- Benefits: health insurance, accident and life insurance, leave entitlement, government-mandated benefits
- Project-based Employment
Interested candidates meeting the requirements should send:
- updated CV and letter of motivation in a single file
- salary expectations and availability
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by the HR Department
For the final job offer, it will be necessary to present all the professional experience certificates.
Note. – Given the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close on or before the deadline
Action against Hunger provides equal opportunities to candidates regardless their origin, nationality, race, gender, regional and sexual orientation. This vision aims to integrate equal treatment and opportunities among female and men in all HR processes and policies within the organization.