Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann & Girard is currently seeking a lateral attorney with at least 5 years of litigation experience to help expand a preeminent California water resources and environmental law practice in the state capital. Candidate must be highly motivated, self-sufficient, and have a high level of dedication and discipline.
Primary responsibilities involve working with public agency and private-sector clients on: (1) federal and state litigation; (2) federal, state and local regulatory negotiations; and (3) transactions involving water resources, including water supply development projects, water transfers, water banking, water service agreements, water company acquisitions, water right acquisitions, and real property purchase and sale agreements.
Candidate must possess the requisite knowledge, skills and capability to accomplish the essential duties and responsibilities of the position:
- 5-plus years of civil litigation experience
- Strong writing skills and academic credentials
- Ability to effectively work as a team member, including leading litigation and transaction projects to completion
- Experience in water resources and environmental law a plus
- Experience in local public agency law a plus
- Academic background or work experience in engineering or science a plus
This position offers a generous benefits package, and an opportunity to join a highly regarded statewide water law practice at a well-established firm in the state capital. To be considered for this opening, please submit: a cover letter; your resume; a research-based writing sample (such as a research memo); and a persuasive writing sample.
Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann & Girard is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices of the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.