- You must submit your quotation for all service in respect to this RFQ.
- Your quotation shall be addressed and submitted at the below specified address or email address no later than 08 January 2018 at 12.00 (Local Time): Swedish Committee for Afghanistan Jalalabad Main Road, Paktia Kot PO Box 5017 Kabul Afghanistan Attn.: Procurement Unit, Administration Department; Mr. Milad Ahmadi Procurement Manager Email: [email protected];
- The subject should clearly state the REF: M&E 2018-1
- Any quotation received by the SCA after the deadline for receipt of quotations prescribed by the SCA pursuant to paragraph 2 above will be rejected.
- Your quotation and all correspondence shall be made in the English language.
- Your quotation shall be prepared in accordance with the following instructions: (i) Your quotation shall contain the duly completed forms contained in Section I “Quotation Forms” and Section II “Terms of Reference”. Failure to complete and sign these sections may result in the rejection of your quotation; (ii) All prices quoted shall be made on the basis of the terms as specified in the RFQ Documents; (iii) All prices shall be quoted in United States Dollar (USD); (iv) All prices shall be quoted including taxes; Ref: Article 72 of Afghanistan Tax Law. International companies 7%. (v) Your quotation shall be valid for a period of sixty (60) calendars days past the deadline for receipt of quotations; (vi) Your quotation shall bear the RFQ Reference Number and Title indicated above.
- The SCA will examine the received quotations to determine whether they are complete, whether any computational or arithmetical errors have been made, whether the documents have been properly signed, and whether the quotations are generally in order. Arithmetical errors will be rectified on the following basis: (i) if there is a discrepancy between the unit price and the line item total that is obtained by multiplying the unit price by the quantity, the unit price shall prevail and the line item total shall be corrected, unless in the opinion of the SCA there is an obvious misplacement of the decimal point in the unit price, in which case the line item total as quoted shall govern and the unit price shall be corrected;
Interested bidders can obtain complete PDF form for this RFQ by sending an email request to [email protected] at least one week before the deadline.
Your quotation shall be addressed and submitted at the below specified address or email address no later than 08 January 2018 at 12.00 (Local Time):
- Swedish Committee for Afghanistan Jalalabad Main Road, Paktia Kot PO Box 5017 Kabul Afghanistan, Attn.: Procurement Unit, Administration Department; Mr. Milad Ahmadi Procurement Manager
- Email: [email protected]; The subject should clearly state the REF: M&E 2018-1