Program Manager (Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility)
The Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility (S&CR) Program Manager is appointed to deliver sustainability related programs and projects with customers and other stakeholders ensuring new business opportunities and better market positioning for the Market Area and for Ericsson.
The S&CR Program Manager will also make sure that sustainability and corporate responsibility aspects are integrated in Market Areas business propositions, to significantly contribute to Ericsson differentiation and create new business value.
- Ensuring that the S&CR strategy and targets are executed in the Market Area
- Driving initiatives to support the company purpose: innovating Technology for Good
- Assessing and proposing actions to mitigate risks in the S&CR area
- Securing adequate reporting of non-financial data
- Using projects and programs to show how Ericsson is enabling the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, and proposing initiatives as appropriate for the Market Area
- Contributing to the yearly S&CR report and other communication activities
- Supporting S&CR customer and partner engagements
- Supporting Customer Units with RfX questions and answers, as well as broader customer engagement material in regard to S&CR
- Driving and securing information to relevant assessments and audits
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 to 7 years demonstrated work experience in Sustainability and CR, or related area. Experience in marketing, business development, sales, strategy, government, and industry relations is a plus.
- Post graduate qualifications (eg masters), in the Sustainability/environmental/CR area
- Experience in project management, preferably with customer engagement
- Ability to drive change and strong proven leadership qualities
- Strong social and networking skills and experience – from internal as well as external stakeholder perspectives
- Demonstrated ability to engage with C-level in different stakeholders
- Solid ability to analyze, react and mitigate possible risks that could be negatively associated with company actions
- Good knowledge of Ericsson ways of working and portfolio
- Strong communication and public speaking skills, including excellent written and spoken English
- A global/international perspective and experience, and good understanding of global sustainable development challenges and trends