Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking a highly motivated and qualified candidate to support to the U.S. Air Force installation energy and water program. The ideal candidate would have knowledge of the Air Force energy and water programs, and proven experience in developing policy, overseeing program development and working with management tools and databases. The successful candidate must possess a proven ability to work with and understand technical concepts, while also being able to communicate them to a broad audience. The ideal candidate will need to be self-motivated and a quick learner with strong research and writing skills. Some travel may be required.
· Assist with the growth and development of a coordinated energy and water management approach for the US Air Force, with a focus on energy and water security/resilience issues.
· Tasks will include developing programmatic strategy and recommendations; conducting research and analysis; drafting presentations, information papers, and articles; and synthesizing reports on the topics of energy and water resilience.
· Support ongoing energy/water assurance efforts, with the objective of translating those processes and lessons learned into a combined energy and water assurance framework
· BA/BS in Engineering, Political Science/Public Policy, Business, or related field
· At least 4 years of proven experience and knowledge of energy and/or water resilience issues, policies, and programs; advanced education may be submitted in lieu of experience
· Willingness and ability to set priorities and deliver under tight deadlines in a heavy workload setting
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work in teams, and establish and maintain cross-functional and working relationships
· Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Capability to independently initiate and manage tasks, with a high degree of detail and process orientation
· MA/MS in related field
· Knowledge of Air Force structure and operations
· Energy and/or water policy/regulation development, implementation, and/or oversight at a federal level, preferably within the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, or the Department of Homeland Security
· Demonstrated understanding of the energy-water nexus and the key role these systems play in sustaining operations during normal and contingency situations
· Interest in Systems of Systems analysis and its application to energy and water security
Clearance: U.S. citizenship required; must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance, Pentagon badge and Common Access Card (CAC)
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Email: [email protected]
Reference Code: SR#2017-0149