Please see attached Job Description
The Oxfam Asia Regional Water Governance Program has a Project Management Unit based in Phnom Penh and we are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Water Governance Advisor for our trans-boundary program covering 9 countries in Asia.
This position will require an experienced and mature professional with strong technical experience on trans-boundary water governance issues including environmental and social impact and energy combined with an ability to network and communicate the technical and research findings to a range of stakeholders including communities. This position is open to candidates of all nationalities.
This position is open to candidates of all nationalities.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- A high level of technical expertise and knowledge of trans-boundary water governance issues in the region combined with the ability to network and communicate technical knowledge to a range of stakeholders including partners, communities and our own staff;
- A high commitment to gender equity and the promotion of women’s voices in water governance
- An ability to contribute to Oxfam’s policy and strategy and maintain an overview of developments to support proactive business development
- An ability to provide technical representation and Oxfam’s position on trans-boundary water governance to governments, academia and international external advocacy targets
- Self management of time and priorities
- A willingness to travel in the region and spend significant periods of time in the field.
Please send your applications for this position by email to [email protected] before the deadline on December 21, 2017, 4.00 pm Cambodian time.
Please send your CV and a cover letter stating your motivation and relevant skills and experience for the application.
Please do not send copies of diplomas/certificates, recommendation letter etc.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For specific enquiries about this position please contact: Pauline Taylor McKeown: [email protected].