UNICEF Moldova is looking for an individual national consultant to provide quality technical advice and support to Ministry of Education, Culture and Research in developing a National Action Plan for Gradual Implementation of the Sanitary and Hygiene Norms for Preschools
Objectives of the consultancy:
- Organize consultations with relevant stakeholders (including but not limited to Ministry of Education, Culture and Research and Ministry of Health, Labour and Social Protection) to agree on key steps for developing the Action Plan (AP);
- Develop a detailed road map and timeline for the development of the AP, in consultation with stakeholders and UNICEF;
- Based on objectives of the Sanitary and Hygiene Norms for Preschools, develop the Action Plan;
- Develop a clear robust Monitoring and Evaluation framework to the Action Plan.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced University Degree in early education, education or related social field;
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience in developing early education/education policies or programs;
- Experience of influencing and negotiating with senior government officials and staff of international aid agencies will be an asset;
- Experience in working with the Government of Moldova and/or UNICEF or other UN Agencies will be an asset;
- Excellent command of Romanian or Russian, both oral and written;
- Working knowledge of English is a minimum, good command of English is a strong asset, both oral and written.
For more details on deliverables and minimum requirements, please refer to attached Terms of reference (ToR)
HOW TO APPLY: Your online application should contain two separate attachments: Financial Bid and Technical Proposal, which you can find bellow. Please secure the Financial Proposal *.pdf document with a password on document view; the password will be requested only from technically qualified candidates.
Applications for this position must be received no later than on: 01 December 2017
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all backgrounds and minority groups, including persons with disabilities, to apply.
UNICEF is a global organization that seeks to improve the lives and health of children, especially the most vulnerable ones. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to help children survive and thrive, from early childhood through adolescence. UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. For more information about UNICEF and its work in Moldova visit: http://www.unicef.md/ You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
We would appreciate a wider circulation in order to reach a broader range of interested candidates!
Opening Date Tue Nov 21 2017 08:00:00 GMT+0100 (CET) FLE Standard Time
Closing Date Fri Dec 01 2017 22:55:00 GMT+0100 (CET)