LimnoTech’s clients face water-related problems that are more challenging and costly than ever before. We help them make decisions based on science and real-world constraints. Our clients trust our ingenuity, expertise, and objectivity, and they share our passion for clean water and healthy ecosystems.
LimnoTech has an exciting full-time opening for an experienced engineer/ scientist at our growing Southern California Office. Join a team of smart, talented people motivated every day to deliver excellence and make a difference for our clients, partners, and the environment. We offer great people to work with, professional development opportunities, and a company culture that makes us a respected and accomplished firm.
- Provide technical expertise, business development initiative, and client management in a range of service areas involving water resources, water quality, and ecosystem exposures and impacts.
- Technically contribute to and manage environmental and water resources projects in project teams, some managed by other offices and some by the Southern California Office. Work originating in the Southern California Office will provide opportunities to supervise inter-office project teams, develop relationships with clients, work proactively with clients to find solutions to their problems, manage project budgets, and prepare technical reports and proposals.
- Expand partner and client relationships in California and the West, leveraging LimnoTech’s qualifications, depth of project experience, and national reputation in its key service areas.
- Advanced degree in environmental engineering or related environmental science, or an equivalent combination of upper level/graduate coursework and experience.
- At least five years of relevant professional experience.
- Project management experience and ability to effectively manage multiple clients, tasks, and objectives.
- Ability and interest in business development to help expand the regional practice.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical and computational abilities, and strong computer skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed for business, mainly within the U.S.
- Legal ability to work in the United States for any employer (proper documentation required).
Motivated and enthusiastic team members with strong interpersonal skills thrive in our collegial organization. Our projects are highly varied and technically challenging, and our approach is collaborative. If you like working with other smart, dedicated people to solve problems and truly make a difference, we want to hear from you.
LimnoTech rewards high achievement within a supportive working community. Individual achievement is rewarded through a unique merit review process based on recommendations from colleagues at all levels of the company, plus positive feedback from clients. This system drives pay increases and opportunities for increased project and corporate responsibility. We track pay of all individuals to ensure competitiveness and identify opportunities for targeted professional development. In addition to highly competitive compensation, LimnoTech offers an outstanding benefits package, including medical, dental and disability coverage; 401k savings; flexible benefits program; medical leave; and more.
Our collegial environment and management structure aren’t for everyone; there is no formal “corporate ladder” to climb. Instead, we offer each employee the opportunity to chart their own paths, and provide the tools and guidance to do that.
For more information about our firm, please visit www.limno.com
LimnoTech is an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.
Collaboration between diverse individuals with different perspectives fosters innovative solutions. To that end, LimnoTech welcomes all qualified candidates for a diverse work force, and we are committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination. Employees are hired and promoted based strictly and solely on their competence to perform the work, without regard to age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation regarding gender preference, national origin, disability, or veteran status.