Chemonics seeks a senior water specialist for an anticipated USAID water and energy program in the Philippines. The specialist, based in Manila, will provide assistance and leadership on water supply activities, support capacity building, and contribute to policy dialogue on improving climate resiliency of water and sanitation infrastructure. Regional travel may be required. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Advanced degree in engineering, urban environmental management, or a related discipline
- Minimum five years of senior technical experience in water management, especially related to building capacity, financing improved access to and/or quality of water services, and climate resiliency of water resource infrastructure
- Experience supporting policy dialogue to improve efficiency in operation of water systems at the local and national levels
- Experience working with both public and private sector partners
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in writing and speaking English and knowledge of Tagalog required
Send resume and cover letter in electronic submissions to [email protected] with the subject line “Water Specialist” by December 8, 2017. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.