Project Manager – French Speaker (PM M2017)
Project Duration: 33 months
Qualifications and skills
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant educational background.
- Fluency in French language
- A minimum of 17 years of work experience
Specific previous professional proven experience
- Involvement at least 5 projects for Technical assistance and supervision for water supply or Sanitation projects including – Diameter of the conduct of more or equal 200 mm.
- Involvement at least 3 projects Technical assistance and supervision for water supply or Sanitation projects including -Tank capacity of more or equal 300 m3.
- Involvement at least 2 projects for Technical assistance and supervision for water supply or Sanitation projects including – Pumping Station to a flow rate of more or equal 50 l/s
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Monitoring and general coordination of the program and the proposed team
- Assistance in all aspects of the implementation of the program.
- Support for the coordination of all activities of the program and all of the stakeholders to the entire Duration of the program as well at the central and regional levels.
- Elaboration of the general planning for the implementation of the program and to ensure it’s respected and it’s updated in sync with individual schedules of each component of the program, ensure the objectives and the main results to be achieved.
- The planning, organizing and directing the coordination meetings and of site meetings in a timely manner and according to the circumstances of the state of progress of the execution of the projects with the establishment of the RC or corresponding PV.
- Establishment of progress reports, the Completion Report and monitoring indicators. The reports are to be submit to the ONEE-BO.
- Evaluate the deficits observed between the budgets and the actual amounts of the contracts and propose the measures to be taken to remedy the situation.
- Prepare Status of the payments progress of contractors and ensure its update.
- Budgetary and financial monitoring of the program.
- Coordination of all activities relating to the component B.
- Review, on request of the ONEE, studies received from the Regional Directorates.