Events Fundraising Officer
WaterAid is looking for a Events Fundraising Officer to play a vital role in our mission to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere by 2030.
Working within the Community, Events and Education team, the Events Fundraising Officer will:
- Deliver WaterAid’s third party events portfolio, from established events such as the London Marathon and RideLondon, to our own bespoke overseas challenges, such as Cycle Zambia.
- Actively seek opportunities to innovate and expand the portfolio, through developing and delivering new fundraising products.
- Provide excellent supporter care to ensure participants reach fundraising targets and build a deeper engagement with WaterAid.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Experience of project management and growing income through multiple events activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to inspire supporters.
- Endless enthusiasm, and a positive approach to problem solving.
We’re looking for people who share a commitment to our vision, who have an appreciation and respect for different people and ideas, and the energy and expertise to help tackle the most important challenges.
In return, you can expect to get inspiration from the change you help make happen, a sense of belonging and the feeling of being part of a global community. You will also have the chance to grow and space to be yourself at your best.
Our wide range of benefits including agile/flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified.