Partnerships Officer (South East; Water Industry)
WaterAid is looking for a Partnerships Officer - South East England to play a vital role in our mission to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere by 2030.
Working in the Water Industry Team within Strategic Partnerships, the Partnerships Officer will:
- support on a range of fundraising projects, working with volunteer event organisers within the water company partner organisations to build employee fundraising events, and leading on event management where appropriate
- manage existing small and medium-sized water company partners within South-east England, ensuring that each partner is appropriately supported, has a full account growth plan in place and is reaching its full potential
- maintain the CRM database for all activities in the region and prepare reports to support stewardship and work planning
To be successful, you’ll need to be able to:
- manage a busy and varied workload, including several projects at a time working with different internal and external teams
- thrive on working with volunteers and enjoy getting into the detail of running successful fundraising events
- display excellent customer service skills, dealing engagingly with external customers at all times
We’re looking for people who share a commitment to our vision, have an appreciation and respect for different people and ideas, and the energy and expertise to help tackle the most important challenges.
In return, you can expect to get inspiration from the change you help make happen, a sense of belonging and the feeling of being part of a global community. You will also have the chance to grow and space to be yourself at your best.
Our wide range of benefits including agile/flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
Interviews will take place on Friday 24th November 2017.
Please note no applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted.
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified.