Passionate about delivering exceptional supporter experiences?
WaterAid is looking for an Individual Giving Officer – Legacy and Engagement to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Individual Giving and Engagement team, the Individual Giving Officer – Legacy and Engagement will:
- Develop and deliver a range of legacy and in memory communications from raising awareness, building consideration to nurturing these supporters.
- Deliver outstanding stewardship and campaigning activities to deepen engagement and commitment to WaterAid.
- Prepare campaign strategies to meet specific objectives and work with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of activities.
To be successful, you’ll need to be:
- A team player with a successful track record of planning and executing supporter engagement campaigns including print and digital marketing.
- Experienced in project management including identifying opportunities and managing all aspects of campaign development.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional supporter experiences.
We’re looking for people who share a commitment to our vision, who have an appreciation and respect for different people and ideas, and the energy and expertise to help tackle the most important challenges.
In return, you can expect to get inspiration from the change you help make happen, a sense of belonging and the feeling of being part of a global community. You will also have the chance to grow and space to be yourself at your best.
Our wide range of benefits including agile/flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
Please note: In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified.