Full-time, fixed term (aligned with DFAT AWP Funding Grant). Senior role with salary in the range of APS EL2, depending on qualifications and experience.
Reporting to the CEO, the AWP Program Manager is responsible for the management of the demand-led proposals pipeline, selection and preparation of full proposals for AWPAC endorsement, and contracting, management, evaluation and reporting on projects once approved. There are two Program Officers supporting these functions, reporting to the Program Manager.
The Program Manager contributes to AWP’s strategic planning, communications, marketing, corporate reporting and financial administration.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in water resources and/or international development or similar relevant discipline(s)
- Knowledge of water resources and international development are desirable
- Program or project management knowledge is essential
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in water resources, international development or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project/program management
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel as required
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Understanding of the Australian and international water sectors
- Experience working in developing countries or working in cross-cultural situations
- Experience in policy, management and capacity building/education
Please refer to the Position Description for further details and requirements.
- Applications close midday (AEDT) Monday 13 November 2017
- Applications should be emailed to Felicity Paul, HR Manager, eWater Ltd at [email protected] (T: +61 2 6201 5167 – all enquiries will be handled in strict confidence).