- As a member of the Key Relationships team, you’ll report to the Key Relationships Manager and work closely with the team to provide fundraising support and data
- You’ll manage incoming major supporter customer service inquiries through Zendesk by resolving questions and/or elevating to appropriate team members for resolution
- You’ll manage a small portfolio of major supporters at the $6,000-$20,000 level, including existing relationships as well as unsolicited (organic) givers
- You’ll pull weekly giving reports, then research and screen supporters above a certain giving level. You’ll also ensure excellent and timely stewardship and acknowledgment of these gifts from the proper team representatives
- You’ll identify new opportunities and prospects for the Key Relationships Team through research of existing and new donors
- You’ll manage relationships with wealth screening databases and programs.
- You’ll become a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) super user and a core member of the database management team
- You’ll become a core member of the Water Project Sponsorship donor experience team, ensuring timely provision of welcome packets, updates, and completion reports
- You’ll provide support with Key Relationships-related events throughout the year, including on-site logistical support, follow-up, and by making sure relevant information is captured
- You’ll be the go-to person for “Kids Tour,” charity: water’s modified HQ tour for children
- You’ll provide executive support to the VP of Key Relationships with scheduling, donor relations, and expense reports as well as other tasks, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of full-time work experience in donor relations, customer service, project management or a related field
- Strong attention to detail and ability to turn around tasks in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Apple, Google and Microsoft products
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management and wealth screening tools is a plus
- Experience with fundraising and donor prospecting is a plus
You’re extremely organized and detail oriented.
You prioritize well and are able to manage important projects, schedules, and communications in an orderly fashion.
You love mining and analyzing data.
You enjoy cleaning, reconciling, entering, sorting and updating spreadsheets. You find joy in unlocking the power of data and uncovering relevant information to inform good decision-making.
You love designing new processes.
You see through the chaos and enjoy figuring out how to bring clarity out of it. You build processes that make sense and others find easy to use.
You take initiative.
You see something that needs improvement and you take action. You propose solutions to problems that will help everyone do their job better. You love gathering and serving up information in a way that makes sense to the unique needs of the team and the organization.
You’re a great communicator.
You can turn data and numbers into effective and compelling messages. You are concise and operate with poise, dignity, and reliability in both your personal and professional worlds.
You work well with people.
You have experience working in teams and possess the ability to navigate various team dynamics.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to re-locate to) the NYC area only.