The World Water Council routinely seeks motivated and highly skilled interns to join our team in Marseille. Internships provide a unique opportunity to contribute to the Council’s priority areas of activity, while learning about international water community. Internships are currently being offered to those who have the ability to work in Europe (France) for a minimum of 3 months within the following scope:
- Interns will support the Policy and Programs pole in a general manner.
- Experience/knowledge sets in the right to water and sanitation, water security, climate change or water-related disasters would be particularly useful. Participation in a previous World Water Forum would also be helpful.
- Skills are sought in program coordination support, task management and synthesis of outcomes and follow-up, communications and logistical support, with flexibility to multi-task in a high-paced environment.
- Candidate should be seeking a Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in an area such as international studies, political science, international development, etc., and must be currently enrolled in an educational program that can enter into an internship agreement with an outside entity.
- English language ability is required and proficiency in French is desirable.
Remuneration: Minimum salary for internships in accordance with French law.
CVs can be sent to [email protected]