Danone businesses are directly linked to nature and agriculture and rely on healthy water cycles. The current stress observed on water resources is already putting at risk many communities and affects our businesses. The increase of water use efficiency is a priority to enhance water security globally and to maintain our license to operate. Danone aims at being on the best water stewards.
Reporting to our Global Nature & Climate Director, you define and deploy Danone water strategy across its business units worldwide to ensure the best protection and usage of resources.
As the connecting point in Danone on water topic, you will with the help of a water risk analyst :
- Define and implement clear roadmap on Danone water policy on the 4 water pillars : Water in agriculture, Water in operations (in factories), watershed protection, water access.
- Support our businesses to develop their roadmaps and transformation plans :
– Animate an open governance and engage our key internal resources on the topic
– Leverage internal vehicle of action such as the Ecosystem of Livelihood funds
- Build up a solid internal/external network on Water topic to
– Identify key trends and Work with external experts,
– Represent Danone during Water events and Advocate Danone interests before international water organizations
- Harmonize approach across businesses (tools, methodologies, reporting), Identify synergies/ best practices and Coordinate the water risk assessment (identification and resolution)
- Foster the creation of a water cycle expertise center in Evian in close collaboration with local water experts
Job located in Evian, France (74). 30% of international travels.
We offer :
- A global vision on a worldwide and cross businesses scope
- A key role in the development of our strategy and reputation
- The opportunity to impact the business in one of our key sustainability challenge
- A high level of exposure and wide range of connections (Sustainability, Operations, Sourcing, Project management, Foundations, auditors, NGOs, other industrial companies, water organizations …)
- Diversified career opportunities within a big international company
About You :
- Mini 10 years of experience either in Sustainability, Communication or Operations (role of coordination / project management)
- You come either from FMCG / Water Treatment / pharmaceutical companies or NGO
- Agility, strong relationship skills, leadership, ability to influence and challenge stakeholders
- Analytical skills, problem solving and strategic thinking capabilities
- A deep rooted interest for sustainability
- A wish to make a difference
- Fluent in English and ideally exposition to an international environment
Learn more about Danone…
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do you?