We’re looking for an intern to join us at our New York office. In New York, Climate Analytics Inc. works closely with officials at SIDS and LDC Missions to the UN, to provide best available analytical and scientific support on an ongoing basis, in real-time during negotiations and intersessionaly across climate and 2030 development agenda processes. Our key objective is empowering SIDS and LDCs diplomats including Ambassadors to the UN, to enhance their impact in the negotiation processes.
- Undertaking background research into issues related to climate change; climate finance; Development assistance; 2030 development agenda and other UN related processes
- Supporting the organisation of events in New York (high-level seminars, negotiators workshops), logistics and documentation
- Attending seminars and conferences of interest and reporting
- Assisting in writing, formatting, proof-reading briefings and policy papers
- Assisting in expanding and keeping up to date a database of contacts
- Blogging and enhancing the profile of Climate Analytics New York office on the website
- Degree in international relations, development or similar or working towards a degree (or relevant experience)
- Native English speaker
- Interest or background in UN processes and climate change
This is an unpaid internship. A monthly metro card will be provided.