Job Summary and Responsibility:
- Advise program staff on all technical aspects of WASH sector activities implementation, ensuring a unified and effective approach to achieving project milestones.
- Develop guidelines, SOPs and tools as required for WASH program to implement key project activities consistently and effectively.
- Organize technical training for program staff as required to enable them to implement the project strategy and activities effectively.
- Identify and collate evidence base of context specific promising practices and support dissemination workshops to improve existing practices and introduce new practices and/or ideas among project partners.
- Prepare or review all technical designs & BoQs, specifications and tenders for a variety of water and sanitation interventions.
Ensure that effective engagement is maintained with communities and with local councils, to ensure responsive and sustainable programming.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering (or related major)
- 15 years at least experience in WASH Project.
- Fluent in Arabic.
- prefer to speak English.