Are you a rising star?
WaterAid is looking for an experienced and ambitious Events and Special Projects Officer to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities by managing and delivering bespoke events and projects for some of WaterAid’s most senior supporters.
Working within the fast paced and dynamic Philanthropy and Trusts Team, the Events and Special Projects Officer will
- Deliver an events and engagement strategy for the Philanthropy and Trusts team that also serves other audiences in Strategic Partnerships.
- Be the key point of contact for all aspects of event planning and delivery, including working with designers for invitations and materials, managing logistics and suppliers, coordinating invite lists and ensuring the smooth running of events.
- Manage the delivery of special projects and initiatives which will contribute to the delivery of the Philanthropy and Trusts & Strategic Partnerships plans and objectives.
To be successful, you’ll need to be
- Experienced in implementing and delivering events which engage a range of stakeholders to time and to budget.
- Experienced in building strong relationships, working collaboratively and effectively across multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Highly organised and methodical in your approach to plan and deliver against a varied workload, managing competing priorities under your own initiative.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits, including flexible working, generous annual leave provision and additional leave purchase, an exceptional pension fund, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.