Are you an energetic and creative sales representative looking for an impact-focused organization where you can land and expand? Water Sage, a start-up software company solving real world, water related problems through technology, is looking to grow our sales team within our corporate office in Denver, Colorado.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will have a critical position on the front line of the Water Sage sales team, proactively identifying and reaching out to prospects in the water resources industry. The SDR will often be our customer’s first experience with Water Sage, so you will need to be able to make a great first impression, while also qualifying sales opportunities through listening, educating the prospect, and identifying appropriate next steps.
This is a ground level opportunity at Water Sage, and anyone successful in the role should expect to grow within the sales organization.
– Research accounts and identify prospects that fit the Water Sage user profile across multiple states
– Build a sales pipeline through phone call and email communications
– Articulate the Water Sage business value proposition to prospects to assess buying interest
– Qualify identified sales leads and schedule product demonstrations with key users and decision makers
– Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
– Develop a thoughtful understanding of water industry knowledge and how Water Sage applies
– Effectively utilize the CRM to manage all aspects of the selling process
– As required, participate in trade shows, workshops, and seminars
– Are an action-oriented, sales minded individual
– Have a fearless and confident attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
– Are naturally curious and able to identify new prospects independently
– Have unwavering commitment and diligence to building a pipeline through cold calls and emails
– Have an interest in technology and water
– Are able to work in a team environment
– Have 1-3 years of relevant sales experience
Working at Water Sage:
At Water Sage, we believe that access to information empowers change. That’s why we’ve completely redesigned the way that people work with geo-spatial data, with a focus on the needs of the average stakeholder in the water resources community. Privately held, Water Sage offers a flexible and collegial work environment, a dynamic start-up culture, competitive salary, health benefits, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to