Who we are
Oxfam has worked in South Central Somalia for over 20 years and is engaged in humanitarian and development programs that mainly focus on water, sanitation & hygiene as well as food security and livelihoods with the main aim of poverty eradication. We are currently implementing an Integrated WASH and Livelihoods project in Gedo and Bay regions of Somalia
Purpose of the consultancy
The consultancy is aimed conducting an end project evaluation of an integrated WASH (rehabilitation of water sources, support to environmental sanitation, hygiene awareness campaigns) and Livelihoods (conditional and unconditional cash) interventions so to determine whether the project achieved the desired results
What we are looking for
- An independent consultant/consultancy firm with experience in Monitoring and Evaluation. Proven experience of undertaking integrated WASH and Livelihoods projects. The lead consultant/s should have at least a master’s degree in wash and livelihoods related subject. .
- Good understanding of M&E practices. .
- Understanding of political, social and cultural contexts of the project area is a must.
- The consultant should have a clear plan on how s/he will have access to quality information from the project implementation sites without compromising on data quality.
- The consultancy should demonstrate independence and ability to undertake the assignment in Somalia without compromising on quality.
How to apply
If you believe you fit the job and person profile please find the detailed ToR using the link indicated http://bit.ly/1XDX7Fa. Applications should be sent to [email protected],uk using the subject line END OF PROJECT EVALUATION. The closing date for applications is 24th June 2016