Ecosure has a bold vision to preserve the world’s natural brilliance. We are an ethical business and our people are our gold. Our people are passionate and driven by their desire to make the world a better place. In turn, we offer our people a workplace that is dynamic and forward looking – it’s not your average place to work!
Based in Rockhampton, we have opportunity for an experienced project manager/ project officer to be part of our vision. You should have a great understanding of running a variety of environmental based projects, on time, on budget and high quality outcomes. A demonstrated application of Main Road Technical Specifications, compliance auditing and reporting are also key requirements for the role.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for what we do and ambition to be part of an organisation that defines best practice. You will be prepared to challenge the status quo and find the right solution for us; not necessarily the solution “off the shelf”. You will be a willing member of a dynamic team who work closely together and learn from each other to contribute to holistic client offerings. Ideally you would have between 4- 7 years of experience, have a degree in environmental science, natural resource management or related degree.
Please tell us how you can become part of achieving our Vision by sending a cover letter, resume, and addressing the below selection criteria to [email protected]
Please respond to the following selection criteria in order to be considered for this position:
- Environmental science, natural resource management or related degree
- Good environmental generalist skills from understanding rehabilitation, revegetation, land clearing, air quality, surface water quality, ground water management, wildlife management. Some demonstrated knowledge with regards to environmental management of main roads will be highly regarded
- Experience in compliance auditing, managing field data and developing concise reports
- Strong knowledge of environmental legislation including providing environmental advice in the interpretation of the legislation, acts and regulations, self-assessable codes and guidelines
- Demonstrated experience in running environmental based projects
- Capable of prioritising work load according to competing demands and managing resources, small teams and invoicing within scheduled timeframes and budgets as well as health, safety and quality requirements
- Client relationship management skills including an aptitude for developing client-focused solutions
Experience in these areas would be highly regarded:
- Managing projects in ERPs and/or exposure to NetSuite
- Ability to undertake community and stakeholder engagement
We will be searching for someone who:
- Is a human-centred problem solver and lifelong learner
- Enjoys their ideas being challenged and built upon
- Focuses on team success over individual success
- Is optimistic with the tenacity to overcome challenges
- Excellent writing skills, attention to detail and an ability to interpret and problem solve
Application Close: 23 May 2017