Are you better than the best?
We need the ultimate fundraiser
WaterAid is looking for a Senior Individual Giving Officer – Regular Giving to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Supporter Engagement Team, the Senior Individual Giving Officer – Regular Giving will
- Take direct responsibility for strategy and delivery of committed giving upgrade, re-engagement and mobilise activities – identifying opportunities for growth within the programmes.
- Take an innovative approach to campaign and programme development, identifying opportunities to test new, innovative ideas.
- Manage the preparation and creation of annual plans and budgets, utilising experience and past results to inform recommendations detailed activity plans. Monitor monthly management accounts, key performance indicators and undertake reforecast as required.
To be successful, you’ll need to have
- Proven and significant experience of planning, managing and executing multi-faceted individual giving campaigns – with a successful track record of working in a direct marketing role / team.
- Excellent numeracy skills with attention to detail and the ability to use spreadsheets to formulate and analyse complex and substantial budgets and make informed decisions.
- Ability to work flexibly to manage varying competing priorities and meet strict deadlines with often changing priorities.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits, including flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.