Tetra Tech GLS, headquartered in Marlborough, Massachusetts (http:www.tetratechintdev.com/) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for an Environmental Assessment and Management Specialist position. The candidate will provide consultancy services for the preparation of a feasibility study, environmental and social impact assessment, and resettlement policy framework for the expansion of bulk water supply in Mongolia. The anticipated duration of this project is approximately twelve (12) months, depending on actual mobilization date.
- Prepare a preliminary Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA).
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or relevant environmental discipline
- Master’s degree preferred;
- Must have experience preparing ESIAs (including experience in applying the IFC Performance Standards in environmental and social reviews);
- Must have significant experience in the formulation and approval of environmental and social safeguard documentation for large and complex infrastructure projects;
- Previous Mongolia or other regional experience would be beneficial.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.