The WaSH –in-Church Coordinator is responsible to develop and manage WaSH church interventions of SP for the IHQ WaSH-in-Church Grant. This could include on-going assessments, development of proposals for both internal and external funding, recruitment and training, program implementation, evaluation, budgeting and program reporting.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Water Engineering/Public Health or another relevant degree required.
- At least 2-3 years’ of relevant WASH implementation and Program management experience in developing countries; related work experience in disaster context.
- Must be a self-directed worker with strong planning, organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt Program resource allocations and implementation strategy to local context.
- Strong communication skills – English verbal and written.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Quantitative analysis skills and experience.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with people of different educational, linguistic, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Strong relational skills and financial management experience preferred.
- Proven management and leadership experience.
- Diplomacy, negotiating skills.
Send your application to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified