Summary: The intern position will support the Bluefield’s insight services by collecting and analyzing data trends, drafting reports and presentations. This entry-level opportunity is ideal for candidates seeking to build their knowledge and experience in the global water markets. It is also a valuable entry-point into full-time employment.
- Build-out and maintain project and company databases
- Interact with industry players and government agencies to identify key data inputs and market perspectives to support strategy discussions
- Initiate and produce PowerPoint presentations
- Demonstrate to research team members a growing knowledge and expertise of the water sector, water technology, and market opportunities
- Build an understanding of the regulatory, technology and competitive landscape of the water industry and the development market
- Required Education – Working towards Undergraduate or Graduate degree
- Experience: Preferred 1-2 years experience in written research and analysis in the water, energy, or other infrastructure sector
- The position will be located in our Boston office. We do not transfer candidates and have a strong preference for those already located in the Boston area.
- Valid work visa
- Fluent English. Other major language a plus
Only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up
The position is located in our Boston office.