Ready to make waves?
We need someone to create game-changing communications
WaterAid is looking for a part-time Senior Partnership Communications Officer to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Strategic Communications Team, the Senior Partnership Communications Officer will
- Lead on a communications strategy for WaterAid’s partnerships with philanthropists and trusts.
- Create engaging and inspiring communications, bringing WaterAid’s work to life.
- Build relationships internally and work collaboratively across teams.
To be successful, you’ll need to be
- Adept at leading and delivering communication strategies.
- Creative, with the ability to generate and develop innovative ideas.
- A great communicator with experience of managing projects.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as generous annual leave, an exceptional pension fund, and an employee assistance programme, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.