WaterSmart is seeking Sales Managers to build our business and manage accounts in the Western U.S. The ideal candidates will be charismatic individuals who can prospect, develop, and close business. Furthermore, candidates should be able to build lasting relationships with water utility customers and deliver WaterSmart’s value proposition of water efficiency, behavior-based customer engagement, and customer satisfaction. Past sales success in SaaS, analytics and engagement platforms, and to utilities/governments in the region is a plus.
- Develop a solid well-qualified sales pipeline.
- Identify prospects, build value, address risks, and close deals.
- Work closely with Client Solutions, Product, and Engineering team members to structure and propose detailed multi-year business relationships.
- Learn and understand client needs for delivery to product management team.
- BA/BS from a top university and/or a Masters Degree in relevant field
- Direct sales experience, selling SaaS and/or enterprise software OR experience in consulting, environmental policy, or utility management.
- Facility and familiarity with quantitative and metrics-based approaches and use of Salesforce.com, HubSpot and other Sales SaaS solutions.
- You love identifying and understanding clients’ business needs, their personal agendas and delivering world-class solutions.
- You thrive when given the opportunity to secure additional business with a client and can set and execute on a multi-year growth strategy.
- Traveling 50% of the time to meet with your clients is where you prefer to be.
- Candidate must reside in Southwestern region of the US.
What we offer:
- Everyday, you’ll be furthering the meaningful cause of saving water and fighting climate change
- Highly agile, learning-rich environment where everyone is passionate about delivering results with impact
- Informal, smart, and collegial team with which to collaborate
- WaterSmart seeks a committed and diverse workforce. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please apply through WaterSmart’s Career web page with your resume and cover letter. No recruiters and no phone calls please.