YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY . . .
Providing technical leadership of WASH engineering designs and hygiene promotion programmes as necessary, and proactively promote high quality WASH technical approaches.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Program Support
- Represent ACF’s WASH activities in external coordination meetings with stakeholders/authorities during both emergency and regular programming.
- Ensure timely communication and follow-up for operational issues related to human resources, budget management, and logistics.
- Undertake all management of monitoring and evaluation systems for WASH activities.
- Ensure timely and quality reporting and documentation.
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
- You have Master’s degree in Public Health, Civil or Water related Engineering field.
- You have at least 4 years of experience setting up and managing emergency WASH interventions.
- You have experience in wash program management in emergency set-up including proposal writing, project budget management, reporting and training provision.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have significant experience in working with governments and demonstrating capacity towards achievements through national institutions expected.
- You have excellent inter and intra personal skills to ensure consistent positive relations with MoH.
- You have excellent writing and analytical skills.
- You have good management and representation competencies.
- You are Willing for frequent travel to provide emergency response to various locations.
- You have Proficient skills in adult learning skills and overall training delivery techniques essential
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to: –
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
For an all-inclusive list of benefits check the Action Against Hunger Website.