Used to swimming upstream?
We have the ultimate challenge
WaterAid is looking for a Partnership Communications Manager (HSBC Water Programme) to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Strategic Communications Team, the Partnership Communications Manager will
- Lead on the communications strategy for WaterAid’s largest partnership with HSBC
- Deliver high profile communications activities with global reach
- Tell the story of the partnership in engaging and inspiring ways
- Maintain and develop relationships internally and with HSBC to ensure the partnership is managed effectively
To be successful, you’ll need to be
- Adept at leading and delivering communications strategies
- Creative, with excellent knowledge of latest communications trends
- A great communicator and project manager at a strategic level, working with senior stakeholders
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.