NRCE, Inc. is soliciting candidates interested in a Sanitation Behavior Change Communication Specialist position in support of an anticipated USAID WASH related program in Mozambique. This position will be responsible for providing in-country leadership and day to day management of WASH practices and sanitation demand activities in support of the WASH related program.
This anticipated activity will seek to increase availability of sustainable WASH infrastructure in health facilities and communities through focusing on four key results:
- Increased availability of functional water and sanitation infrastructure in health facilities and communities.
- Increased use of health-promoting WASH practices by target populations, including increased demand for sanitation in rural communities.
- Improved management of water infrastructure.
- Improved planning and monitoring of WASH services.
- At least 5 years of proven expertise in the implementation of WASH programs with skills in community level activities aimed at increasing use of health promoting WASH practices and increasing demand for sanitation in rural communities.
- Advanced graduate degree in a relevant field: engineering, public/global health, water resources, sanitation, rural development or allied fields.
- Experience working with senior government officials, private sector leaders and other community stakeholders.
- Work experience in Mozambique required.
- Excellent ability to communicate in English and Portuguese, both verbally and in writing.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
NRCE, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All individuals are encouraged to apply. EOE – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. NRCE, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.