ONE DROP – THE ORGANIZATION
ONE DROP—an ambitious, agile and dynamic non-profit organization created in 2007 by Guy Laliberté, Founder of Cirque du Soleil—strives to ensure that water is accessible to all, today and forever. As an emerging leader in the water, sanitation and hygiene sector (WASH), ONE DROP significantly and sustainably improves the living conditions of developing communities worldwide through innovative projects aimed at providing better access to water. To learn more, visit ONEDROP.org
ONE DROP – THE PEOPLE
A mission of this magnitude calls for extraordinary measures taken by exceptional people, and no challenge is too great for the decision makers at ONE DROP. Charting paths through unfamiliar territory and inspiring people around them, they are constantly on the lookout for new opportunities within today’s challenges. You are one of these leaders. With your energy, passion and purpose, you motivate people around you and inspire them with the clarity of vision, optimism, and ambition to turn dreams into reality. And your success speaks for itself.
ONE DROP – A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
ONE DROP is looking for a versatile, dynamic and results-oriented person who is prepared to take on challenges in a stimulating, rapidly expanding environment. As Communications Advisor, you will carry out the tasks required to ensure the smooth running of marketing campaigns and projects of the Communications Department, while working with the other internal teams (International Programs, RGA). You must display exceptional autonomy, creativity and initiative.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the campaign teams to integrate relevant mechanisms and content into campaigns;
- Take charge of strategy and coordination on certain communications campaigns;
- Write and supervise production of certain communications tools;
- Fill out requests for the creation and production of communications tools from freelance computer graphics designers, revisers, translators and any other local or international ONE DROP service provider, including agencies;
- Develop and manage budgets for certain events and for the production of communications tools;
- Ensure procedural compliance for the production, approval (of departments involved) and delivery of certain communications tools;
- Ensure adherence to the graphic standards, budgets and delivery deadlines of said communications tools;
- Work closely with the Communications Advisor of International Programs to create the content for various communications platforms;
- Create a content calendar and implement communications plans to promote various local and international projects and events;
- Travel occasionally to coordinate marketing events;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- University degree in communications or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in event communications, preferably in an ad agency.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and social network platforms (Hootsuite);
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written; Spanish an asset.
- Field experience and/or pronounced interest in non-governmental organizations;
- Autonomy, initiative, creativity and curiosity;
- Superior English and French writing skills;
- Proven ability as a productive teammate who helps reach objectives in a complex, fast-paced setting;
- Excellent organizational, priority management and multitasking skills;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.