AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Water Resource Sustainability Professional for employment in the New York, NY office.The applicant will be expected to work with design and planning professionals in AECOM’s New York and New Jersey offices and with our National Water Resources Market Sector Leaders as required.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the planning, design, and construction of water resource projects
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals
- Participating in business development activities in the NY Metro area and Nationally
- Masters degree
- 15+ Years of experience
- Experience with public and private clients and be familiar with USACE policies and procedures on a national and local level
- Project experience which should include coastal storm risk management, riverine flood risk management, ecosystem restoration, community planning for public and private lands, storm water management, green infrastructure, native plant materials, GIS, watershed planning and data management.
- Experience in inventory and analysis of natural, recreational, historic and scenic resources in regional and watershed planning is also required