V3 is seeking qualified WASH engineers to support the leadership, technical and administrative elements of an anticipated $45 million USAID-funded, 5-year, water-sanitation-&-hygiene (WASH) program in Haiti. This program is to reduce cholera and other waterborne diseases by increasing access to improved water and sanitation in cholera hotspots and to provide for resilience against recurring disasters such as earthquakes and hurricanes. WASH services will be improved through design and construction of water conveyance and treatment infrastructure. The program will also include planning and training of publicly-run and delegated-water-utility services through training of government and private entities.
- University degree in engineering (graduate degrees preferred) with the related fields of study in international development, public health, governance, and business administration a plus;
- Professional Engineering License and at least 8 years of experience in water supply and sanitation engineering; preferably including international development projects;
- Managerial experience implementing publicly-funded projects with a range of complexity; USAID contract management a plus;
- Experience in construction observation and/or construction supervision;
- Technical expertise in WASH services, local municipal and/or private sector capacity building for improvement of water infrastructure;
- Previous experience in working with national governments, local citizens, stakeholders and contractors;
- Experienced in project management involving teams and experts with diverse specialties and developing solutions to keep activities on track;
- Experience working in Haiti. Haitian nationals and expats highly encouraged to apply;
- Fluent in French and/or Haitian Creole; English proficiency preferred.
- Prepared to accept extended assignments in-country if required.
V3 Companies is a science, engineering and design company with more than 30 years of providing consulting and contracting expertise on international projects. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, we maintain offices in several countries including Haiti and conduct project work globally. Our clients regularly recognize us for helping them to deliver their projects under budget and within aggressive time frames.
V3 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER- “EEO Employer/ Vet/ Disabled”