For great strategic partnerships
…just add water!
Build partnerships that will change the lives of 650 million people. Sound like you?
WaterAid is determined to bring clean, safe water and toilets to everyone everywhere by 2030.
That means building brilliant partnerships with the water industry and their customers.
The Partnerships Lead will
- champion WaterAid within the water industry to maximise the impact of our partnerships
- lead, empower and manage the dynamic Water industry partnerships team, geographically dispersed across the UK
- drive specific projects to deliver ambitious targets
To be successful you’ll need to be
- full of energy, inspiration and ideas, with proven ability to influence senior stakeholders and manage multiple projects
- an all-round people person and natural leader with exceptional management skills.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme and a generous annual leave scheme, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
You must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified.