The overall responsibility of the Research Fellow is to undertake research activities in ongoing projects and also lead the development of new research projects involving gender, environment and development.
- Identify, formulate, develop, lead and implement gender, environment and development research projects that further the aims and objectives of SEI.
- Ensure high quality research process and outputs including peer-reviewed publications and briefings to reach key academic, policy and media audiences.
- Identify funding sources, lead or contribute to fundraising, and seek to secure funding for these projects.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior research staff.
- Provide guidance to junior research staff in research development and implementation, support professional and career development for junior research staff, and contribute to SEI’s staff development program.
- In collaboration with the SEI Communications Team and the Centre Communications Coordinator facilitate and support internal communications and outreach activities including presentations, speeches and media articles.
- Contribute to strengthening the relationship between Asia Centre with the host country (Thai government) and partnership with SEI Asia’s host institution (Chulalongkorn University).
More details on required qualifications and experience are available on clicking the “apply now” link.