WaterAid is looking for a Partnership Development Manager with strong new business acumen to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Water Industry Partnerships team, the Partnership Development Manager will
- Proactively work with the Team leader to develop and be responsible for delivering an ambitious new business strategy
- Develop and implement a strategy to grow partnerships with existing Contractors and Suppliers and prospective partners
- Manage and build existing relationships with existing Contractors and Suppliers, who are global organisations
To be successful, you’ll need to have
- Proven success in sales or fundraising strategy development and execution – both account management and new business development
- Proven and well developed influencing and relationship building skills in dealing with stakeholders at all levels, from volunteers to senior level
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to provide excellent customer service and support to companies or individuals at all levels
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.