RTI is seeking a number of candidates to support urban climate change resiliency, green growth, and infrastructure projects in the sectors of land use, energy, transport, water/wastewater, sanitation and solid waste, and real estate or large scale land development. The detailed position titles and provisional requirements are listed below. The candidates should have strong experience in the early project preparation and technical assistance stages of related to multi-lateral development bank investments where RTI is seeking to fulfill infrastructure master planning, preliminary engineering, business planning and investment feasibility, and/or commercial advisor roles. Familiarity with South American countries specifically Brazil is preferable, but not required.
Examples of the projects include:
- City Development Strategies
- Urban Master Plans / Statutory Structure Plans
- Sector Master Plans (energy, transport, water/wastewater, sanitation, solid waste, etc.)
- Smart City Master Plans
- Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation Plans
- Climate Change Resiliency Plans
- Green Growth and Energy Efficiency Action Plans
- Transit-Oriented Development Master Plans
The project team will be based in different locations and the subject matter experts may require relocating to the selected countries on a temporary, rotating or full-time basis depending upon clients’ needs.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our winning team! For more information, please explore our website: http://www.rti.org
For the following are the positions we are looking for immediate recruitment.
- Team Leaders
- Urban Land Use Planners
- Low Impact Development Strategies Expert / Urban Design Specialists
- Urban Policy and Regulatory Specialists
- Climate Change and Resiliency Experts
- Green Growth Experts
- Civil Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Hydraulic / Hydrologic Engineers
- Water/Wastewater Engineers
- Climatology and Flood Risk Modelers
- Transport Planners
- Solid Waste Experts
- Municipal Finance Experts
- Green Climate Finance Experts
- PPP and Transaction Services Experts
- Catastrophic Bond and Climate Insurance Experts
- Training / Institutional Capacity Building Experts
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resume’ and CVs for the appropriate position titles at the earliest. Please mention your preferred positions as the title of your CVs while uploading them on-line. Interested candidates are also allowed to apply for multiple positions as they meet the requirements and in such case, please specifically mention the desired titles in your application
- 5+, 10+, and 15+ years’ experience for Junior-, Mid-, and Senior-level positions
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- History working with national and local governments, private investors, equity partners, and land developers, preparing, packaging, and evaluating large-scale PPP, BOT, DBO, Concession, and Joint Venture infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of World Bank, Asian Development Bank, IFC, EIB, JICA, USAID, DFID, DFAT, and USTDA, funding mechanisms are preferable, but not required for all projects.