WaterAid is looking for a Partnership and Communications Officer (HSBC Water Programme) to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Corporate Team, the Partnership and Communications Officer will
- Lead on the development and delivery of the employee engagement plan for WaterAid’s largest corporate partner
- Effectively steward great working relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Lead on small-medium sized communications projects and provide proactive and appropriate support to large communications projects
To be successful, you’ll need to have
- Proven experience of managing relevant medium size projects
- Experience of managing multiple deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Ability to use initiative and implement projects to a high standard with minimal supervision
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.