This position is responsible for recruiting and coordinating the organization’s volunteers, as well scheduling, coordinating and staffing outreach programs and events. Position also manages all social media activity for RHA. Reports to the Development Coordinator.
- Recruit and engage volunteers in the planning and execution of RHA’s programs and fundraising activities. Develop and maintain partnerships with corporate, social, civic and local organizations. Administer RHA volunteer database. Work with RHA program staff to identify projects and volunteer opportunities. Plan and implement RHA volunteer recognition program.
- Schedule, coordinate and staff outreach events. Network with other organizations, businesses and community groups to find, organize, schedule and attend community events.
- Create, track and schedule RHA’s social activity on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest. Keep analytics dashboard, track metrics and present quarterly reports for all social media platforms.
- Using Constant Contact, create event and volunteer related e-marketing. Organize and maintain contacts.
- Maintain inventory of RHA collateral and marketing materials. Keep office bulletin boards and kiosks fresh and up-to-date throughout the year.
- Photograph RHA programs and events. Manage and organize database of images.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least two years’ experience working in an office environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Motivated self-starter with capacity to work productively in a team setting.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends when required.
- Passion for the conservation mission of Raritan Headwaters Association.
- Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft Office, constant contact, media design.