We are looking for a dynamic team player who will responsible for management and delivery of all work under the project Trans-boundary Rivers for Our Sustainable Advancement (TROSA) project.
This position will coordinate with the work delivered by country and affiliate staffs and will manage project staff, develop and maintain relationships with project partners at local, national and regional level, external stakeholders and ensure close coordination with the other lead agencies within and outside the national boundary in the water governance issue.
The incumbent will play a lead role in project and budget planning, oversight and monitoring; ensuring the monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning (MEAL) framework is embedded in the project cycle; grant and contract management; and strategic external engagement with stakeholders.
The post holder reports to Economic Justice and Resilience Programme Manager.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Masters Degree with excellent academic performance in Water Governance, Integrated water resource management, Natural Resource management, International Law, International Policies, Disaster Risk Reduction, Environment Science or other related subject with 05 (Five) Years of experience in Trans-boundary water issues, policy advocacy.
- Enough knowledge and understanding about the national and international water and river related policy, treaties and interventions.
- Proven experience in working with local and International NGOs, CSOs, Inter-governmental Organizations, private sector, Donor Communities especially on water issue.
- Proven knowledge and analytical skill and competency on Gender, Diversity and Power Relationship.
- High level capacity and experience in managing multiyear, large budget, complex projects
- Financial management and budget tracking skills
More detailed of the key responsibilities, skills and competencies, please review the job profile from below link;