Purpose of Position
Why does the job exist?
How does it get done?
2. Develop and utilize hydrologic models to access the impacts of new and pending surface and groundwater diversions on the hydrologic system.
3. Provide technical support for agency water resources management activities.
4. Participate in the preparation of new rules and regulations and guidelines.
5. Produce technical data, memorandum and reports, exhibits, expert reports, interrogatory questions/responses, and oral expert testimony.
Who are the customers?
2. Experience using GIS software, including creating and maintaining maps and geodatabases.
3. Experience do you have working with physical laws that govern the water flow in the saturated and unsaturated porous media?
4. Experience developing hydrologic and hydro-geologic analyses using USGS groundwater/surface water flow models, particularly MODFLOW.
5. Experience applying the principles of hydrology and water law.
6. Experience collecting and evaluating technical data.
7. Experience conducting hydrologic field investigations and prepared technical reports.
8. Experience interpreting geophysical logs to identify lithology.
Bargaining Unit Position