About Catholic Climate Covenant
Catholic Climate Covenant (CCC) inspires and equips people and institutions to care for creation and care for the poor. Through our 14 national partners, we guide the U.S. Church’s response to climate change by educating, giving public witness, and offering resources.
CCC is looking for a part-time Staff Assistant to assist will the day-to-day operations of our Washington, DC office. Working closely with CCC’s Director of Operations and Program Manager, the incumbent will perform various secretarial, administrative, financial, and programmatic duties. The position will be supervised by the Director of Operations.
- Process checks and send donor thank you letters.
- Manage main organizational email account, voicemail, and mailbox.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Manage paper and electronic files.
- Maintain quality of data in organization’s CRM.
- Assist with secretarial duties related to organization’s programs and/or fundraising, such as scheduling emails or action alerts.
- Maintain and update organization’s website, particularly its resources.
- Coordinate and write for organization’s blog.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products and familiarity with CRM databases
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team-oriented environment
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and creative problem solver
- Service oriented
Staff Assistant will work at CCC’s Washington DC office. The position requires 20 hours per week.