The Program Leader, Water and Infrastructure Corridors is responsible for the effective management and delivery of the Water and Infrastructure Corridors Initiative. This involves working across the Agency and with other state government agencies and stakeholders to ensure the energy, mining, water and infrastructure sectors are linked, and water access and productivity constraints to growth are addressed.The Program Leader, Water and Infrastructure Corridors is responsible for governance, planning, monitoring and reporting against program outcomes, and providing leadership and guidance to stakeholders, partner agencies and authorities. The role forecasts, administers, monitors and reports on the program and has a central role in mitigating risks, ensuring appropriate linkages with regional initiatives and providing advice and recommendations on a range of issues including contract and stakeholder management.
Contract: Up to 30/06/2022.
- May be required to participate in fire management and associated duties
- Current class “C” driver’s licence and willingness and ability to safely operate a 4wd is essential
- May require some intra/interstate travel
- Some out of hours may be required
- Relevant Program or Project Management qualifications or the equivalent extensive experience is highly desirable.
ASO7 $101,859 min p.a. – $110,107 max p.a.
Manager, Program Coordination & Development
All applications to be submitted online.
Applicants to submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the technical, professional and qualifications outlined in the Role Description.
Applications close: 04/06/2021 6:00 PM
– ASO7 P35315 Program Leader Water and Infrastructure Corridors 20210325.pdf
– employment declaration.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.