This apprenticeship is available from September 2021 in Evian (74). The Water Cycle is a cross-division entity, which aims at driving the transformation to secure and protect water as an essential resource for Danone and the communities. In the Water Cycle team’s Evian location, you will support Danone’s water sustainability vision for the group’s 4 divisions (Waters, Essential Dairy and Plant-based, Specialized Nutrition, and Africa) and procurement teams.
Your mission will be to contribute to the water Resources, water in Operations and methods & Tools teams
- Data collection for Danone direct operations and its suppliers and presentation (water consumption, recycling, flow diagrams, water mass balance, ID cards of factories…)
- External reclaim guidelines & roll out methodology to support the business (based on case studies, developp & roll out a methodology to valorise waste water outside of factory perimeter such as agriculture, industry, …)
- Preparation & deployment of Water resources tool guidelines. This tool will support Water Resources Awareness and Best Practices Management (participation on the tool developpment, coordination of the preparation of the guidebook, participation to pilot tests, animate webinar & trainings, deploy toolkit, …)
- Support on reportings related to WATER KPIs and Performance (data collection management & valorisation into reporting & presentation template, …)
- Currently studying at a M2 master level (engineering school or university), specialized in Environmental engineering and sustainability, with preferred knowledge in Operational sustainability, Water process, Waste water management or Water resource management
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken) mendatory
- Ability to build relationships with all types of interlocutors and very clear and good communication skills
- You have a strong affinity for computer skills (Excel advanced functions, PPT…)
- Good organizational and prioritization skills will allow you to succeed on this mission
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and remotly
- A first experience in sustainability is a must
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU