- Support the Head of the Global Hub with ongoing work: day-to-day tasks and knowledge management tasks.
- Develop a simplified assessment framework for national WASH systems using existing frameworks and data sources.
- Access databases, secondary data and other documentation to assess national WASH systems.
- Provide recommendations to partnership leadership to guide future activities.
Some requested qualifications
- Applicant should be well-organised, self-motivated, and reliable.
- Relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree and interest in water, sanitation and hygiene.
- Good research skills and ability to rapidly read, assess and summarise technical documents.
- Interest in infographics and data-rich communication.