- Support the Head of the Global Hub with ongoing work: day-to-day tasks and knowledge management.
- Conduct interviews and research for a full global trends analysis under the supervision of the lead of the Accountability and Adaptation team.
- Provide recommendations to Senior Leadership of the organisation to guide their strategic planning.
Some requested qualifications
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a relevant disciple such as international relations, public administration, economics, geography, social sciences or development studies.
- Experienced in mixed-methods research (qualitative/quantitative), and design of research studies.
- Applicant should be well-organised, self-motivated, and reliable.
- Strong interest in the fields of governance, development cooperation and international relations, and preferably the water, sanitation and hygiene or health sector.