- Support the lead of the WASH Systems Academy with ongoing work: day-to-day tasks and knowledge management tasks.
- Conduct interviews, compile documentation and research related to the application of WASH systems strengthening by participants of the WASH Systems Academy.
- Support WASH Systems Academy promotion and communication.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in a field related to international development, virtual training, or capacity development.
- Applicant should be well-organised, self-motivated, and reliable, with a strong interest in training.
- Writing skills and basic computer skills are required.
- Good knowledge of English is required, and knowledge of French is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in volunteering or other experience related to development cooperation.